''Those that defected from our party today have no electoral value'' Adams Oshiomole says



While reacting to the defection that took place in both chambers of the National Assembly today, chairman of APC, Adams Oshiomhole, said those that defected have little or no electoral value. He said this duirng an interview with state house correspondents in Abuja.

“The thing going on is that we have a lot of so-called big masquerades with very little or no electoral value. I insist that I will not miss a sleep one minute over machinery activities. I have said and I want to repeat, this business of governance must be driven by men and women of honour. If the only motivation is personal interest, what is the need for me, what have I gained, if that is the basis, the earlier for those in this business for personal gain return to where they belong, the better. The party that I am privileged to chair is not worried at all, we are not disturbed, I am not going to miss my sleep.”
Oshiomole stressed that most of the lawmakers that defected have little or no political power in their constituents when compared to the power President Buhari wields. 
''Go to the campaign, check the electoral results you will find that a lot of those who claimed to have decamped on a good day, the votes they got that made them members of the senate, our president got much more votes in their constituencies. So, we are not fooled at all.” he said

Comments

Popular posts from this blog