The Destiny of Nollywood Directors,Is in my Hands--Actress Adaugo Chidinma {Queen Ada}




Born on a rainy Saturday, the 5th of August 1995, Judith Adaugo Chidinma Emejuru, also known as Queen Ada, and Princess Adaeze Emejuru on her Facebook account, is a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, From the Department Of English Literature.




The 5ft11, light skinned beauty was born and raised in Zaria , but hails from Orlu In Imo state Nigeria , the first of 5 siblings.

This Abuja Based Budding Nollywood Actor is taking the industry by its reins . 
She kicked started her acting career in 2018, having completed her National Youth Service In 2017.  However , her debut was in 2016, in the Dear Darling Series where she starred as Susan.



Ada as she is fondly called is super talented, a multi linguist , and a writer . 
Apart from being an Actor , Ada who likes to summarize herself in her own words “ ART AND ALL THAT IS ART” is a talk show host/anchor , an entrepreneur and also a public /motivational speaker who is passionate about humanity.

This 23 year old bluestocking thespian is not discouraged by the hurdles in the entertainment industry.
She believes in versatility and challenges.




Her filmography includes ; Dear Darling 2016, Merry Men 2018, Zero Hour 2018, If I Am President 2018, and many others still in the works.

Her monologue page on instagram @adas_monologues is her own way of carving  a niche and also showcasing her versatility in her craft.

In her own words, “ The world is yet to see all that is embedded in me , I unleash feat by feat”. i am here to spoil Nollywood with Crude creativity,the Destiny of  so many Nollywood Directors lies in my Craft,and Together we will take the Industry by storm.



Comments

  1. That's my Ada. I root for this girl everyday. Shes just the way you see her. While people hype their way to the top, she legs it with Grace. There you go young one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And guessed what, I'd be damn if the ada I used to know and all the talents she gathered would not be more than mercy Johnson, wait.. I'm I underrating? Ur star will shine globally, and trust me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this girl in particular. Her beauty is charming. Ona agbam ara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww so proud of you ada surely you are there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My big sisterrrr...you guys didn't say enough at all✌⚡⚡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ada!!! You are going places! 2019 is your year

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog