[Bull Tv Exclusives] i have the ability to see the Future and i watch over the soul of Men-Mr David.O.David

Some where born with a silver spoon,some where left with no other choice,but to make themselves a silver spoon,While some woke up one morning only to realize that the silver spoon they so cherished,has been taken away from them at a relatively tender age.The 3rd was the story of Mr  David.O.David,an Abuja based Preacher,Life coach
Philanthropist,Humanitarian,Businessman,Nollywood Stake-Holder,and most importantly,A first class Bestie,to a very beautiful woman.Your number one online News Blog[Johnbull Tv],had a 30 minutes chart with this  lively young man full of wisdom and insight,An encounter that was professionally summarized in this epistle.
Can we Meet you sir?

My name is Mr David.O.David


Can we trace you back to your Roots?

My Background

I am from IMO state,the second son in a family of four kids,my dad was averagely rich before he died in 1994,as a kid,I have a little memory of our stay in port-harcourt back then somewhere in Bori camp,my background was quite a very humble one

How did your growing up look like?



Well I can't really remember how growing up was like, I became a man at age 14,so I guess I grew up way too fast..I don't have any memory of my childhood because it practically wasn't there,for example I lost my parents at age 6 and 8,at age 10 I was brought to Lagos by my uncle..by the time I was 14years my uncle had thrown me out of the house,..I will be 32 years by April 28th,I have been on my own since I was 14,so I was first a man before I became a child.

At which time,would you say you had your turning point?


Turning point.

I had two turning points in my life,one was on April 28th 1998..it was my birthday and I was just 12years,my uncle and the family had ignored my birthday like I didn't exist, I knew how other kids birthday was celebrated and it meant alot to me then,so around 8pm I went into the room alone and was crying,then suddenly a light appeared in that dark room,it started like a tiny ball then kept expanding until it stood like a human being in my front,I could not look at the light cos the rays was too strong for my eyes..a voice came from that light and told me a lot of things about me and the future,that encounter left me with the ability to see things before they happen,and to watch over men's soul,I also know that at a particular time in my life,I will stop ageing, that encounter also gave me immortality, the power to live above death and decide When to die..Strange but true..My second turning point was 2years ago When I met Apostle Johnson Suleman..my encounter with him has changed my life drastically


Whats your profession?



What ever I am now choose me..I didn't choose it,destiny is not meant to be chosen by men,men grow up and discover what they are meant to be and follow it..it is not given to mortal men to choose their destinies, that is why you cannot become anything you want to be,you can only be what you were created to be

What was your Worst Experience? 

I have had plenty bad experiences but none is the worst because if I make it the worst it would have define how I live my life..one of those bad experiences was when my uncle threw me out of the house at age 14,it was in Lagos and it was hell,I slept under bridges,closed shops,churches, moved from place to place,my story was so pathetic that no body even agreed to accommodate me because I was very tender,but it also made me stronger and some how funny enough I don't regret it.




 Your Best memories ?

Hmmm..funny I don't have any best memories, but I kept record of the angelic encounter that changed my life,I also have memories of some wonderful people I have met in my little time here on earth, beautiful souls like..Rev Chris Christian, Rev victor mark,Apostle Johnson Suleman,Pastor Mrs Hope John praise and Rev Chibueze Amadi..very kind men I keep memories of people that have affected my life in positive ways..for me its the best memories ever

Your dream woman..?

Hahahaha..am not dreaming again, because I have already found her..



How would you rate the current administration ?


Whatever is happening in this present government is not a surprise to a man like me..I saw it coming in clear terms,i can't rate what does not exist, we don't have a government, we don't have administration, this is what Nigerians wanted and they got it..if they don't change this government by next year..no amount of prayer and fasting will help them,they will suffer for the next 4years and God will be silent

Future ambitions ?

My future ambition is to help every youth achieve his goal..I want to help humanity, I run a youth mentorship program which I believe in few years will be all over the world..I don't have any personal ambition, I want men all over the world to have genuine encounter with purpose..

Advice to youths..?

My advice to the youths is to stop following trends and be yourself..whatever is reigning now will not reign again in the next 5 years, if you keep changing with trends,you will loose yourself,don't abandon yourself,you are part of your own destiny,God will never depend on external force to help your destiny,anything God will do for you must be produced from you..if you ignore yourself God will ignore you,because the best gift God gave you is you.




The pleasure is mine,keep doing your good works.God will soon grant you access to kings an queens .

Exlusivly on Johnbull Tv.

Comments

  1. wooow..my oga you are going places

    ReplyDelete
  2. david my son..nice one

    ReplyDelete
  3. happybirthday sir

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a blessed man you are,,meeting you was a tuning point for me,more grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooow..my hony pie is going plces oo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog